Sunday, August 1, 2010

Really dislike Walmart

This morning, I made a quick trip into Walmart to pick up some Parents Choice diapers. I know, I know there are too many good sales for Pampers and Huggies but I havent gone through my coupons this morning. The price on the counter was 4.97 but rang up for 6.24. I told her what the price was and she just looked at me and said well, I will have to do a price check and I dont need to leave. Okay so just go and get the dang price. I take her back and she sees and said oh...Then she calls a manager, what do I do? Give it to her for that price. Duh...Just think of everyone who went to buy it and paid 6.24 instead of making a scene about it.

1 comment:

  1. I certainly share you dislike for WalMart. The place gives me a migraine! :)

    ReplyDelete