Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Whats for Dinner,mom?

Today I am starting my menu for the next week. I actually have to go grocery shopping tomorrow for the next two weeks but I am going to stay on target for the next two weeks.

Tuesday-roast in crockpot
rice and gravy
vegetables
Wed. playoff burgers
baked beans
Thurs. chicken tettrazini
some vegetable(dont know yet)
Friday Homemade pizza veggie and pepperoni
Sat Savory Beef w/egg noodles
green beans
Sunday Pizza rollups
vegetables
Monday barbecue chicken with cheesy biscuits
corn

Most of my recipes for the next two weeks come from the book once a month cooking by mimi wilson and mary beth lagerborg. This is actually a fabulous book. I used to to do once a month cooking before I left my job. Now I use it just every day I make the recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment